Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly TuT BnG Tournament

Go down 
+3
Ramone
KoreanRedDragon
Komo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Weekly TuT BnG Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:10 am

Ok, there's going to be an Official TuT BnG Tournament EVERY Thursday, in Party Time channel, at 7:30pm GMT, hosted by me, Komo.

The 1st one was played just recently tonight, and you can find the results in the Finished Tourneys section.

I hope to see alot of regulars turning up Smile

The rules will be the official TuT BnG scheme/rules.

And every 4th week of the tournament it'll be 2on2 BnG, so find a good/fun partner !!!

The 1st 2on2 bng will be on 22/05/08 so put it in your diary !!! and then every 4th week from then onwards, the rest will be 1on1, so thats 3 weeks in a row 1on1 then 2on2, then back to 1on1 for 3 weeks then 2on2 etc.

Thank you for everyone who played the 1st TuT BnG Tournament, and hope you all have fun in the upcoming BnG Tourneys !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KoreanRedDragon
Tourney Member
Tourney Member
KoreanRedDragon

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:46 am

My name is KRD and I approve this message. king
Back to top Go down
http://www.clansfx.co.uk/
Ramone
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
Ramone

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:52 am

vn!
ty for MODing Komo! I hope you'll make it every week!
I'll help (if I can) to keep it going...
gl, cheers bom
Back to top Go down
Big Billy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Big Billy

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am

So komo wins 4 tourneys per week -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.anti-ketzer.de
pr
pr

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:44 am

*month
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:35 pm

I will not win every week as i am not going to play every week, at the very most i'll be playing like this:

1st week: I play
2nd week: i don't play
3rd week: I play/dont play
4th week: i dont play/dont play

The the 3rd and 4th week all depends on who's there on the 3rd week, for example, if there are REALLY good bng'rs present on the 3rd week, i'll and skip the 4th week, if not, i'll skip the 3rd week and play the 4th.

I will NOT be playing in next week's TuT BnG, only MOD'n.
Back to top Go down
Shirdel
Tourney Veteran
Tourney Veteran
Shirdel

Male
Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : W:A, who doesn't like W:A?
Humor : go to www.nanacide.com/wrostshotever. Download everything.
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Next time, could you kindly advertise in TuT before advertising in AG? I was going to moderate a tourney on that day and then you went and advertised in AG with no warning, so I had to call of the tourney. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://s-w-zone.phpbb3now.com
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Sorry Shirdel, it wasn't even supposed to be a TuT Tournament, i was playing BnG with KRD and i was drinking, and decided to host a random tournament in PT being BnG, and as it was successful TuT asked me to make it officially every week.

If you had told me you had organised your tournament, i would have called mine off, i am really sorry...
Back to top Go down
Shirdel
Tourney Veteran
Tourney Veteran
Shirdel

Male
Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : W:A, who doesn't like W:A?
Humor : go to www.nanacide.com/wrostshotever. Download everything.
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 pm

It's ok. But next time if you're NOT drunk could you please check TuT before thinking about hosting a random tourney? Otherwise, I'll sue you. (joke Laughing)
Back to top Go down
http://s-w-zone.phpbb3now.com
GreeN
Cup Moderator
Cup Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 199
Humor : None
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Anyone has the right to organise a tournament, Shirdel. You may argue that it was a little inconsiderate to host one just as another was starting, regardless of whether Komo was acting as a part of TUT or not.. But I was playing with Komo when he decided to host this and the first he heard of an advertisement for your tourney, was actually from a post made by Ramone (A good half hour or so after he had started announcing).

My advice to you would be to advertise your arrangements in #AG much more, and alot earlier. The tourney obviously didn't attract many players, so just a word of thought
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Im actually surprised at having 16 players for my tournament on such short notice, and about 6 more wanted in but couldnt fit them.

It was pretty successful imo, and hopefully next week will be 32 players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
Ramone

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:20 am

I'll miss this thursdays BnG tourney.. I wont be here next 4 days
Sad & Smile in the same time...
I'm gone to talk to birds and trees and rainbows next few days Laughing
HF! cheers!
http://www.last.fm/music/Ramones/_/She+Talks+to+Rainbows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly TuT BnG Tournament   Weekly TuT BnG Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly TuT BnG Tournament
Page 1 of 1