Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meszka
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod
Meszka

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : of sense
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm

1st: Koras
2nd: Misirac
3rd: Ramone

Thanks all for playing Smile

Full results

Final replay

Last edited by Meszka on Sun May 11, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://meszka.yoyo.pl
Darkmaul
TuT Founder
TuT Founder
Darkmaul

Male
Number of posts : 675
Humor : aauhuahauahau
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:56 am

pm me it meszka Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tourney.rpg-board.net/
Ramone
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
Ramone

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:42 am

It was n tourney.. but...
I'm asking again.. MODs plz announce full and strict rules before some cup or tourney starts... (since we still dont have a page with the rules here on site..)
I just had unpleasent situation and feel a little cheap cause of misunderstanding and being uninformed about rules..
to be precise: since this scheme is new to me, I've asked some expirienced-long-time-player (nvm who) about what is the rule for destroying flag - how big part of it have to be destroyed etc... I was told that the whole flag must be destroyed but the poll (wooden part-stick) dont have to be... In my game with Bugsy I have destroyed his whole flag except of a little peace of poll... he told me that he knows that the rule is 'whole flag with whole poll' and in next few turns he've destroyed my flag (and poll) ..---> who won? ... we've asked hoster MOD (Meszka) - he consultate Koras - Koras say that poll dont have to be destroyed completely... I won... I didn't fell like I did.. felt cheap.. Suspect
so plz announce rules.. no need for confusion..

Hakfinn (not Hafkinn - like its written in results page xD) crushed during our game and haven't appeared after... I'd say he was better than me..

gg with Misirac (41 mins o0)

congrats to the winner - Koras
Back to top Go down
Koras
Elite Cup Winner
Elite Cup Winner

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:50 am

Yes he asked me about it... but U know I have no idea so said "its your decision"^^.
ye Hakfinn* is good at this schemme.
Back to top Go down
Meszka
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod
Meszka

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : of sense
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Yeah, I'm really sorry about the not-so-strict rules. I tried to make a complete ruleset in a very short text so I could paste it on wormnet, but I guess I should've thought it through a little more. It's hard to predict everything Smile
Well, the best way to learn is through experience so I hope my tourneys will keep getting better Smile

Oh, and please could someone who knows this scheme well explain how it's meant to be with the flag destroying? I looked around and couldn't really find an accurate description. Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://meszka.yoyo.pl
Vandral
Season Winner
Vandral

Male
Number of posts : 144
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:59 pm

the flag has to be completely destroyed including base of it
90% sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras   Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras Empty

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag : 10/05/08 : Winner: Koras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All about Tourneys :: Finished Tourneys-
Jump to: