Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best wormer there ever was.

Go down 
+9
Komo
Shirdel
ShyGuy
Leroy
Vandral
NickyNick
Darkmaul
DarkOne
StarScreaM
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The best wormer ever.
Lyte
The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Mablak
The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Arcade
The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anubis
The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unique
 0% [ 0 ]
Paikan
 0% [ 0 ]
Mr.Monkey
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Rok
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict
Rok

Male
Number of posts : 134
Humor : A horse walks into a bar...
Registration date : 2007-12-30

The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:33 am

Yes he was. Very solid roper.
Back to top Go down
StarScreaM
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
StarScreaM

Male
Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : worms, girls, beer, Juve
Humor : lol
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 am

So, Komo, If u dont know how can u judge? And how u know with whom I did play or not? What made u so special? So stfu plz....
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 am

StarScreaM wrote:
So, Komo, If u dont know how can u judge? And how u know with whom I did play or not? What made u so special? So stfu plz....

Excuse me? looks like you get emotional everytime someone has a different opinion lol, how pathetic... suit yourself.

I know more people and more about WA than you ever will since i've been playing for over 9 years, considering this is a WA based league, its not unusual to assume we're talking about WA players here, and since this "Mr.Monkey" is a wwp player, and 90% of WA players dont know any WWP players, its pretty much out of the question, you should have people on your list that the majority of the WA community know.

When did i say i was special? that's pretty much out of the question...

And one more thing, you asked for other peoples opinions, if you can't handle some criticism then dont bother posting polls, also, you're obviously completely oblivious to the fact you started a poll "the best wormer there ever was" with people of your OWN choice considering you probably haven't even been around long enough to see HALF of the best players there ever was, and based on other things not just ropewise.

Edit: Also, if you noticed, i said "you inspired me" to make that topic that i did, which is actually a compliment on your behalf, and is on a completely different level of opinion than yours, are you trying to tell me your the only person allowed to make polls about best players etc? did you copyright the idea or something?
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Hysteria Cup Winner
Hysteria Cup Winner

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:03 pm

who's emotional now, Komo? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:24 pm

I was actually entirely calm writing the whole thing? by emotional im talking about getting all angry and swearing at me for no reason...
Back to top Go down
StarScreaM
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
StarScreaM

Male

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Komo wrote:
StarScreaM wrote:

Excuse me? looks like you get emotional everytime someone has a different opinion lol, how pathetic... suit yourself.

I know more people and more about WA than you ever will since i've been playing for over 9 years, considering this is a WA based league, its not unusual to assume we're talking about WA players here, and since this "Mr.Monkey" is a wwp player, and 90% of WA players dont know any WWP players, its pretty much out of the question, you should have people on your list that the majority of the WA community know.

When did i say i was special? that's pretty much out of the question...

And one more thing, you asked for other peoples opinions, if you can't handle some criticism then dont bother posting polls, also, you're obviously completely oblivious to the fact you started a poll "the best wormer there ever was" with people of your OWN choice considering you probably haven't even been around long enough to see HALF of the best players there ever was, and based on other things not just ropewise.

Edit: Also, if you noticed, i said "you inspired me" to make that topic that i did, which is actually a compliment on your behalf, and is on a completely different level of opinion than yours, are you trying to tell me your the only person allowed to make polls about best players etc? did you copyright the idea or something?

Boy, ur EGO is sky high.
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Damn right my ego is sky high, esp on this game, i see myself confident person and as a more respected person on WA seeing as i treat practically EVERYONE - even the "bad people" (lol) on this game nice, i help ANYONE i can in anyway i possibly can, i've spent countless hours helping people throughout the years on this game with random problems, and learning how to play the game.

And all of a sudden some kid (aged 20, when im 22) comes along and calls me boy? and tells me im not allowed to have an opinion on something i know MORE about that him...

Seriously, i have no problem with you, why can't you just chill? there was no need for you to go off and start swearing n stuff at me i done nothing wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
Ramone

Male
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:00 am

ok, sry for interupting & for being a local hippie, but I'll have to quote myself:

Ramone wrote:
dont start wars Evil or Very Mad

peace ..\/, (0.0)

The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Peace-10

xD

Last edited by Ramone on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 am

lol
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Hysteria Cup Winner
Hysteria Cup Winner

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:12 am

Aww, someone removed my post Smile
Too bad, I think it would've made Komo laugh, since he knows I <3 him
Back to top Go down
Rok
Tourney Addict
Tourney Addict
Rok

Male
Number of posts : 134
Humor : A horse walks into a bar...
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:32 am

Before this argument between two boys (aged 20 & 22) turns into a serious fight, please listen to wise serene men (me, 25, uber-experienced Darkone, 26, and grey&old Ramone, 29 Very Happy ), shake your hands and be friends. A Slovenian proverb says: Every eye has its own painter.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Well any fight it'll turn into will be him with a brick wall, cuz i aint even mad or anything lol.
Back to top Go down
StarScreaM
Tourney Fan
Tourney Fan
StarScreaM

Male

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:54 pm

I could answer, and proove u wrong, but I`m the man who knows when to say stop.
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 pm

StarScreaM wrote:
I could answer, and proove u wrong, but I`m the man who knows when to say stop.

Well, "big shot"

Since you "think" your right, and COULD prove me wrong, the only thing i see stopping you from proving me wrong here, is the fact, that you cant...

So, why don't you try?
Back to top Go down
root
Bungee / T17 Cups Winner
Bungee / T17 Cups Winner
root

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 pm

It takes a bigger man to not reply and let the other person have the last word. I'm not seeing that in this thread, you both have some maturing to do imo. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
These threads are completely pointless anyway, other than for making someone feel bad for not being on them. Noone here has been around since day 1, and even if they were they wouldn't have played every day and playing with every wormer so it's pointless to say who the best is.. you'll never get to know every person on worms to make such a judgement.
Back to top Go down
Komo
Trusted Mod
Trusted Mod

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:34 am

root wrote:
It takes a bigger man to not reply and let the other person have the last word. I'm not seeing that in this thread, you both have some maturing to do imo. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
These threads are completely pointless anyway, other than for making someone feel bad for not being on them. Noone here has been around since day 1, and even if they were they wouldn't have played every day and playing with every wormer so it's pointless to say who the best is.. you'll never get to know every person on worms to make such a judgement.

It doesnt always take the bigger man to walk away, it depends on the situation, i understand what your trying to say but everyone's entitled to their opinion on their favourite "wormers" and he went mad at me for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best wormer there ever was.   The best wormer there ever was. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best wormer there ever was.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2